The Prairie Sky Chamber of Commerce hosted the Annual General Meeting (AGM) on Tuesday, November 6th, where the 2018/2019 Board of Directors was officially sworn in.
This year there were five (5) open positions on the Prairie Sky Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors. All five (5) positions are for a two-year term. The following nominees submitted all required documentation and have been appointed to the Prairie Sky Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors by acclamation:
- Carolyn Chow, SmartHire
- Doug Ramage, McElhanney Consulting Services Ltd.
- Laura Balyski, Century 21 Fusion
- Richard Petkau, Kessler Insurance
- Tena Strunk, Affinity Credit Union
The following directors have one (1) year remaining in their term.
- Darla Schwartz, Coldwell Banker Realty
- Jaime Holowaty, The Wireless Age
- Josh Fedorowich, Studio 2.0 Interior Design, Photography & Construction
- Stephen Nicholson, The W Law Group
- Tamara Bell, Evermore Homes
- Tracey Fesiuk, Martensville Plumbing & Heating
- Tracy Cocks, Infinity Salon
For more information about the Prairie Sky Chamber of Commerce, visit www.prairieskychamber.ca.