On Saturday, December 30, 2017, Warman/Martensville RCMP, with the assistance of RCMP Police Dog Services executed a Controlled Drugs and Substances Act warrant at a residence in Warman. 30 grams of a substance believed to be cocaine, 30 grams of a substance believed to be a cannabis derivative, drug paraphernalia, weapons, an amount of cash and replica firearms were seized. 20-year-old Brayden Letrud of Warman taken into custody.
Letrud has been charged with:
- Possession of the Purpose of Trafficking, Section 51 of the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act
- Possession of a Controlled Substance, Section 4(1) of the CDSA
- Possession of the Proceeds of Crime, Section 354(1)(a) of the Criminal Code
- Possession of a Weapon for a Dangerous Purpose, Section 88(2) of the CC
- Possession of a Prohibited Weapon, Section 91(3) of the CC
- Resist arrest, Section 129(a) of the CC
- Assault of a Peace Officer, Section 270(2) of the CC
Letrud is remanded into custody and is scheduled to appear in Saskatoon Provincial Court Thursday, January 4.
This investigation is still ongoing.